Thursday, October 24, 2013

Naples, Italy

        Hey!! Glad you're back to read more. I hope when you read my blogs, it makes you want to travel to Italy one day.

       Now to talk about Naples. I've only been to Naples once, but while I was there, I had a great experience. We took a boat to Naples from Sorrento. It was a really pretty boat ride. Seeing Italy from the view we had on our boat was truly amazing. I suggest that if you travel to Italy, that you take a ride on a boat.


       When we finally arrived to Naples, the first thing that popped in my head was how it reminded me of Greece. The different colors of the buildings and the way they were all stacked right next to each other. Naples is built on a really big mountain, so when we arrived we had to take a bus all the way to the top. The view from the top of the mountain was something I'll never forget. It was breath taking.
 
 
           After our ride up the mountain, we decided to explore Naples. The picture below is one that we took after we started exploring. We ended up in this garden with one of the best views I've ever seen. I strongly suggest visiting Naples if you have the chance. Its a beautiful place, if you like mountains and water.
        Besides the view, Naples has really good food. As you'd know from my first post, I love food!! We went to this little pizzeria for lunch, and I think I tasted heaven. It was the best pizza I've ever had. I ended up taking an extra pizza to go. Italy definitely has some of the best pizza.

      Well that's it for this post. My next blog is going to be about Florence, Italy. Florence is known for their shopping. Who doesn't love shopping!! But Florence has more to offer than just shopping. There are also really pretty sights and statues there.

No comments:

Post a Comment